Trek Verve 3 Review: Should You Consider Buying?
Trek Verve is the easy-riding and versatile hybrid bike that will carry you whatever your destination is! It’s a light and comfortable bike to carry you mile after mile.
Following the massive success of Trek Verve 1, Trek came up with Trek Verve 2. And now, Trek Verve even got better with the most recent model, Trek Verve 3.
Trek Verve 3 is a comfortable companion, which is capable of carrying you on any path or pavement.
The frame is light but sturdy to make your ride fun and easy. The most critical part is hybrid wheels that roll smooth and faster to let you reach your destination at the shortest possible time.
The Specification: Summary
Trek Verve 3 comes in two different colors, predominantly black and white. The frame of the bike is made out of Alpha Gold Aluminum, which is compatible with DuoTrap S as well as rack & fender mounts.
The fork is Alloy w/low-rider mounted. The Wheels/Rims are of Bontrager tubeless ready. In contrast, the tire is sported by Bontrager H5 Hard-Case Ultimate, 700 x 45c.
While Shimano Acera furnishes front Derailleur, the Rear Derailleur is Shimano Alivio T4000.
The Rear Cogs and Shifters are Shimano HG20, 9-speed: 11-32 and Shimano EF65 respectively.
The Handlebars, Tape/Grips, and Stem houses by Bontrager alloy (31.8mm, 15mm rise), Bontrager Satellite Elite (lock-on, ergonomic), and Bontrager alloy (31.8mm, adjustable rise, Blender compatible) correspondently.
The brakes (V-Brakes) are Tektro alloy linear-pull, and the brake levers are sported by Tektro as well.
The bike also comes with a suspension seat post and the stem is also adjustable.
The Trek Verve 3 is backed by a lifetime warranty so that you can ride with confidence knowing that Trek has got your back.
Some retailers on the website selling it at USD 620. But you may get Trek Verve 3 way less than that from an offline store nearby. Do a thorough search for a while to get the best price possible for your favorite bike!
- Trek Verve 3 is the versatile and comfortable bike. So, you may need not to worry whether you are buying a comfy bike.
- The outlook of the bike is also quite stylish, and it can easily adjust to any environment.
- The weight is not that much bulk, but light. So, you would get more time for fun and fewer numbers of peddling.
- The durability of Trek Verve 3 might be another selling point. So, ride worry free for years!
- The build quality of the bike is up-to-the-mark. So, you may expect to ride your favorite for a more extended period.
- The shifters will let you shift the gears with much ease. Now, you may say goodbye to the unnecessary pain caused by hard shifters to your fingers.
- The tires may last up to 100o to 1,500 miles. You may get Michelin tires which are more durable and way lighter as compared to the original ones.
- Trek Verve 3 is equipped with much better brakes and shifters.
- Although many riders find the seat of Trek Verve 3 as comfortable, some noticed it as uncomfortable for them.
- The quality of the original spokes are not that much good, so you may need to replace those sooner. Re-spoked with quality and heavier duty spokes if necessary.
- Some of you may find Trek Verve 3 as a heavy bike as opposed to your expectation.
- You cannot lock the shocks out if need to.
- The distance between handlebars and seat is short. It is true for some bikes, but not for all.
- You may also find it uncomfortable to stand up and pedal short.
- There is no front suspension with that, and you might hurt on your bumps greatly if the road conditions are not good enough.
To recapitulate, the Trek Verve 3 is good value for money and an awesome bike. It might not be the fastest bike you have ever had, but the comfort and suspension on the seat post make that up!
You could get a better ride with Trek Verve 3 than you could imagine. Owing Trek Verve 3 means you are most likely to have a comfortable and smooth ride every day.
The price of Trek Verve 3 would also not bite you up! You may have it within your price range.
The better quality and service and the durability with a lower price tag make it worthy to get one!
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Santino, Mark (Author)
- ★Aluminum alloy material , Suitable for most bicycles, Such as road bike, mountain bike, fat bike, etc. (Kids' bike and Trek Verve can not be used ) .Come with tools and installation instruction,...
- ★Easy installation for bike rack rear with several minutes at the help of small tools. (come with tools and installation instruction.) The bike cargo rack is designed for people who looking to carry...
- 【SENSITIVE TOUCH SCREEN】 A waterproof TPU transparent touch screen phone mount bag with a visor outside and velcro pads inside, to keep your phone stable, and allow you to see the screen clearly...
- 【WATERPROOF MATERIAL & DUAL ZIPPERS】 With waterproof polyester, seamless double zippers, and extra rain cover, along with a hard frame, this bike phone bag is durable, shake-proof, and...